Monday, March 1, 2010

girls and boy

this day couldnt have been more unproductive and frazzling(is that a word? it is in my book). it started out with taking addie to school. i had a list of things i needed/wanted to get done while she was away. instead i bounced and tried to soothe walker during his 2 hour crying session.
sad.
later on in the day i put a movie in for the girls for quiet time, and went upstairs to put Walker down for a nap. after he was asleep, i went downstairs to make sure the girls weren't playing in the bathroom or pouring shredded cheese all over inside the refrigerator (because sometimes that happens and i like keepin things real around here).
lo and behold they were asleep! what!? all 3 children asleep! let me sing praises!
so what did i do with that time (which only lasted 10min) of complete silence??
well i grabbed my camera and captured the event, because i tell ya, it was a good event!
girls sleeping...

boy sleeping....

and then i got a bit carried away and excited about all that silence that i took some pretty pictures of their own spaces, because i like to do that from time to time.
girls room....

things atop walkers dresser waiting to be hung....




so what did i do after that??

i went into the pantry and ate chocolate chips is what i did!

4 comments:

Britney said...

hoorah! sounds like my day to a t!! love you jess!

Ashley Harris said...

I think when you have days like that - 'unproductive' I think is what you called it - you just throw it away and say oh well, ya know? I love that you had chocolate chips! I'm so sorry for the crying sessions - I wish I had good advice for that!

The Godoy's said...

I LOVE IT! Can I just say that I just love you? You made me laugh! I love that you ate choc. chips..that's the way it should always be!!!! let's get together soon k!

Swasey family said...

The days when ALL the kids are aleep are wonderful...They are VERY rare around here too, and uually when it happends I get so excited and just don't even know what to do with all my spare time!But like you said...it usually only lasts 15 minutes.I will take 15 minutes though!