Friday, November 16, 2007

i have been in such the holiday mood. it is taking all i have to not put my tree up just yet! It is the first year we have had our own real sized tree, in our own house and i am sooo excited! i had my first cup of hot chocolate! i added a little french vanilla coffee creamer to mine. so yummy.

(had to document it) :D

so i have been making topiarys and danica had this great idea to make a topiary ornament. so i did it! thanks danica! great idea!





well i cant believe that christmas is just around the corner. i look forward to this time of year and it always seems to go by so fast. rats. i am going to try and make the most of it!! here is alittle picture for you to get into the holiday mood!!

6 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

cute cute ornaments. I'm jealous. Yours turned out so much better than mine but oh well. I don't even know if we'll have a tree this year. haha.

Cody and Danica said...

question...about how long are your pieces of ribbon and what are you using to poke the pins into?

Meagan said...

Abe was just looking at this with me and said he was thinking about having some hot chocolate last night... because it should be colder outside by now!

Jaime said...

The ornaments turned out so awesome! I love them!! I might just have to use that idea too... I too cannot believe it is already almost christmas. this year has flown by!! And for some reason, it is still 90 degrees here.. I am with you on hating the weather in this area!

The Van Fam said...

Jess, the ornamnets are adorable! And I feel the same way, I have been in the holiday mood for about a month already! Wierd... there is this station here that starts playing Christmas music at the beg. of Oct. Now that is really crazy!

Lexi said...

I have soo been in the holiday mood too and I am glad it has been cold here too to go along with the mood. Those ornaments are gorgeous!