Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Callings

finally after being in our ward for 6 months we got callings! we are team teaching the 10 year olds. and there are 20 on our list!!!!!!!

funny story............
so this sunday, we the teacher had already planned a lesson so we went in to observe and see how things go, get to know the kids and there names!( that will be a chore)!!!! we were talking about making decisions and one girl said,"well, when i have to make a decision, i always ask myself what would Jesus do?" and the chubbiest kid in the class turns to his partner and says,"what if its the decision between Ham or Bacon!!! oh man! we died!
this kids are a crack up!!!
then we started talking about bad language. the teacher asked why shouldn't we use bad language? and a kid answered, " because you'll get breath cancer!


had to add a cute pic of my growing up so fast girl!!! she was on her way to Mimis(grandma) and had to wear her backpack! this scares me picturing her going to school!!!!! ahhh not my baby!

6 comments:

Lexi said...

20 kids in one class?!? I think you guys need more than one class. We don't even have that many in our whole primary, even with the inactives! And to think, I complain about sharing time!

Cody and Danica said...

Ah she is too cute! I couldn't imagine teaching a class that big. I go INSANE teaching 7 rambuxious 6 year olds. I gave a lesson on being pure and righteous last week. I poured some salt in my hand and explained that we're pure when we're white and this little boy looked up at me and said, what if you have brown skin? haha. I didn't even know how to answer. Just laughed. I think I learn more in the class than the little ones do.

Tatum said...

Try having 15 nursery children not including my own 2 children. Church is my most exhausting event of the week. Sunday naps want to stretch til the following Saturday.zzzzzzzzzzz. Congrats on the calling! Sounds like you will have much more funny stories to come. I love funny kids! What a cute pose- that little Miss Addie! Don't worry you still have 3 long years til she starts school and you will be ready for it I'm sure!

Kendyl said...

i think you meant home teachers!!!! how funny! i mix that up all the time too!

Jessica said...

oh yah... home teachers!! i always do that! heeh

Tatum said...

check your phone!! I just sent you a million text messages as well a voice message! I just barely walked in the door!