Thursday, November 15, 2007

TAGGED ME!

ive been tagged by Merideth Bauman! cool Mere! i like these things too! so here it goes.....
4 or more places i have been on vacation......
Colorado,Mexico, California, Florida,Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming,Puerto Villarta, Texas.

4 or more places i have lived.....
I dont think i can name 4 differant cities... but houses, yes.... Show Low, where i grew up. my inlaws, appartment in mesa, and now in Queen Creek! so exciting :D

4 jobs i have had....
does mowing lawns for our neighbor work?, my dads office, Dr. Badgers Dentist office in Show Low, and Dr. Madsens Dentist office in Mesa.

4 foods i love....
chocolate! ice cream! italian, mexican, can you tell i just like food!!! i am really not picky at all!

4 hobbies i have....
photography, making bows for my girls, blogging, singing, scrabooking(when i get the chance) cooking, decorating for the holidays, making things, being outside, camping, and even though i havent done it in the longest time, i love vball!!!

4 things you probably didnt know about me....
well there are alot of things i dont want people to know about me!!! :D wellll........ i have ran over two cats at once... in my van in high school. i drive a van right now too!! :D i sing along to kids music in the car with addie and act like a totally dork. i have gone many nights without washing my face or brushing my teeth because of serious exaughstion!!! eww i know! and i am REALLY loosing my mind! it scares me some times the things i forget or do over and over! scary! k well i think that is enough,, you dont need to know anymore!! :D

4 things you would do if you were a billionare....
well honest to goodness, i would probably move to colorado first and get out of this hell hole! ( excuse the language,,, i hate the wheather here if you couldnt tell!! )
i would donate $ to couples who cant have kids and who cant afford to adopt. i would give them the $ to get a child.
give some to the church. i am sure it could pay for a temple!! :D that would be cool!
i would feed hungry people in other countries.
and last but not least.. i would buy the best camera there ever was!!! :D

thats me in a nutshell
i am tagging....
Tatum
Whitney
Lexi
and Amy

1 comments:

Tatum said...

You are so funny!! I knew you didn't wash your face but man I didn't know you weren't brushing your teeth! I thought you were a dental assistant?!! J/K. I would respond to your tag but kids club is in 30 minutes- eeeekkkk!! I told myself I wasn't gonna even get on the computer this morning!!