Saturday, February 23, 2008

bloom

these lovelies welcome me when i walk to my door. i added my valentine tulips to the bunch. i love them. i must say, i do not have a green thumb but i love to plant flowers. as a was planting them today it reminded me of my blog name, bloom. it reminded me of why i chose that name. i am blooming. not in the 14 year old kind of way...hehe. i am growing, i am maturing and becoming more and more each day. i am opening up and being myself. no matter what. i am working on seeing my inner beauty. i am blooming.
we have a new member of the family, so to speak. will write about him soon.


5 comments:

Kendyl said...

jessica lyn-
what the heck? New member of the family? DOes that mean that you are preggo?? HA HA! now you got me all suspicious now. I/ll have to call you later

Jessica said...

haha! i may look pregnant, but no. :) will tell soon!

Tatum said...

Cute! You're so cute! I like your lovelies, and I like your blog title~

Davis Family said...

Hey Jessica-you have such a fun blog page and I love looking at your pictures. They are so cute!

Lexi said...

those flowers are beautiful