Tuesday, February 19, 2008

30/30

my last picture for my photo of the day. i had so much fun doing this. and cant wait to put it in the book .
you should try doing this, its a great way to scrapbook a time period. its fast, easy, not costly and very simple. i definatly recommend it. i am going to do it again! definatly. thanks for all the nice comments. they really were nice and made my day!
happy tuesday.
i am going to look for curtains for my room. hopefully i find something and i can get started on decorating my white, bed still on the floor, no furniture room.

8 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Jess that really is such a great idea! You have to post pictures of the book when its finished! Can you teach me how to be creative? =)

Britney said...

can i have callie? she is SO dang cute! your girls are beautiful jess! and i don't know what i'm going to do without your picture a day! i look at them almost every day!!!

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hi! It is Ashley (Nix) Umphress. I hope that you remember me. I happened to come across your blog and wanted to first say how adorable your girls are. I have two little girls also and it is the best. I will definitely be ordering from your Etsy shop... So cute! And I love that I can get matching.
I know this is random, but I wanted to say hi. You can see my blog at umphressfamily.blogspot.com

Tatum said...

That is an adorable final picture for your book! Your girls are precious. We always have a great time with you girls!

Kendyl said...

so what exactly is this BOOK? that sounds like it would be a great thing to do.. seeing that wehn i take pictures, i take about a million of the same pose, and a million of the same day. It gets a little rediculous.
let me know!

Lexi said...

this is really cute and I like the idea, I might try a photo journal when life calms down a little bit

Julz said...

Addie is going to be a knockout..you better watch out, and I am about to do some highway robbery of my own and steel callie may.I love you Hess you are such a great example for me.

Natalie said...

Hey Jessica this is Natalie, I love looking at your blog, your girls are sooo cute.

Dallas and I finally decided to get a blog at dallasandnatalie.blogspot.com!!