Thursday, February 21, 2008

happy

after todays morning nap. she woke up very happy.

i have been working on my sew along project, pot holders. they are turning out good and i am excited to experiment and do new things.i am really having alot of fun with it. its not too late to get started!

*i need to pick up my camera more tomorrow.

the man of the house has work off for a WEEK!

plans include: visit home depot, make my family a nice breakfast with the works( bacon, eggs, hash browns), run together as a family to the park( to burn off bacon, eggs and hash browns), shop for and PURCHASE bedroom furniture, rent movies from net flicks, go to bed ONCE at a decent hour, have a bbq and eat on the porch, get a haircut and possibly pedicure, go on a date, just spend time together.

for now... i could swim in a sea of this.

9 comments:

Lexi said...

she looks so happy. I can't believe that she is in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Is it that warm or are her pants just short? We are freezing over here!

Tatum said...

That sounds like such a fun week! How exciting to get the bedroom furniture you want! Lucky!!!

Britney said...

i am becoming obsessed over your children. no seriously. i don't think it's healthy!!! erik wants me to stop looking at your cute kids ;)

Julz said...

Oh Man!! I want to have a week of that, sign me up! Callie is sooooo cuuutee I want to eat her up. What a good baby!

Britney said...

oh yeah, and why isn't your little one modeling for GAP or something?

Caitlin said...

Jessica, Seriously. I dont think I have ever talked about someone so much to so many people in all my life. Your blog is so beautiful. You are so talented. I love to see what you have to say. Your kids are sooooo cute! Anyways, LUCKY. Have fun with your husband this week. Do you really have a gap model in the house?

Ashley Harris said...

Your man is home for a week - my man is GONE for a week! Yesterday was a 14 hour day for him! The kids keep asking about him, they love their daddy. When I get him back and once we are all healthy again we need to get together!

Loved all your pictures, they were so cute!

Erin said...

That is a great picture!! She is so cute. Your kids will have so many fun pictures of themselves of when they were little. That's so fun.

Erin said...

How old was she when you got her ears pierced? Are there any special things you need to do when you pierce a babies ears? I want to do it ASAP when I have my girl.