Friday, February 29, 2008

our little trip


went to payson today to visit granny and grampy smith. we played at the park. i got sunburned.
purchased a hanging porch swing for my back porch. was given fabric scraps from my grandma that will make excellent dress up clothes! and was given the remnants of a quilt my great grandma, Nora Mae(where Callie got her middle name) was making. so neat. hopefully i can get it finished. whether i find someone with quilting talent to do it or just finish it as it is. very excited to have it though. maybe i will post some pics of it. it has some great vintage fabrics.

*this is my grandma smith. i love her sunglasses. and i had to share with you how cute she is.

we love you grandma and grandpa smith!xoxo

7 comments:

Julz said...

This picture of your grandma reminds me a little of my grandma Brookbank. I miss her soo much. enjoy your grandma while you have her she looks so sweet.

Lexi said...

callie looks cute and the day looks beautiful!

Olga in Az said...

Hey Jessica! Wow, the girls are getting so big! AND so darn cute too!
All is going great here. drop me a line sometime and let me know whats up.

Blain&Deedra said...

Isn't it so fun to visit grandparents? They are so loving and just awesome. Good to hear from you.

Caitlin said...

Go Granny! I love those shades! Ask her where I can get a pair. I love grandmas like that. Cute Hot pads by the way! I need to do some of those. Anyhow keep up the great blogging!

Kendyl said...

jess
hey... i got your message about hanging out tomorrow.i left you a message on your phone, but just incase....I dont have my phone, so you'lll have to catch me on msn or email me or something. Um... so maybe like wednesday would be better? I dont have a car, so we need to figure something out!!!!help!

Tatum said...

Your grandma is the cutest! I want to grow up to be like her someday! Yoga, style and all! How fun to take a little trip and go visit her!