Tuesday, March 18, 2008



my baby is 8 months old. she had her well infant check-up this morning. she is 27 1/2 in. and in the 75% for height. 16 lbs 11 oz and in the 25% for weight. she is our little one, as mark calls her.
some facts on our Callie Mae:
*loves her bath time. that is when she is happiest.
*wakes up twice a night.
*loves the pantry and will go for the same ol ramen noodle bag every time the door opens.
*pulling herself up to things.
*loves banana and vanilla baby food.
*loves to be held and follows me around everywhere
*laughs when you say peek a boo
*lets me know when i need to vacuum. finds every little thing on the floor.
*doesnt like her clothes or diaper changed.
*still nursing (hopefully till 1 yr. old)
*loves it when daddy comes home. me too!!!
we love our little munchkin so much. she is a delight.

8 comments:

Tatum said...

jessica! I writing this on mymoms iPhone! Callie is adorable! Chloe is in the 75th percentile for her height too! 28 inches long. That's hilarious about the ramen. What
are you doing today?

Addie Gaylord said...

Jessica,
I wanted to let you know I LOVE your blog. You are so dang talented, creative, and smart. I am totally impressed. Your family is adorable.
Addie Seaman Gaylord

Caitlin said...

What a sweetie! Your girls are so cute!

Meagan said...

So we've been out of town for a couple days and I was just catching up on all of your blogs. You gotta love Addie and her doll- the picture of her feeding her baby made me laugh, so cute. Callie is looking so much older! How long have her ears been pierced? I just noticed them in these pictures. Your girls are such cuties.

Jess said...

She is sooo cute!!! I hope you are feeling better. We missed you at the party. Our cousin will be here until Thursday morning so if you want to swing by, that might work... if you want some vinyl stuff. She has cool ideas, but she can also just do vinyl for you to put straight on the wall. Anyway-- Hope all is going better... you need to update me on the dog issue

-Jess Whipple

Taralee said...

She is a beautiful little lady! Her eyes are amazing! As I went through the list of all the stuff she does I put a check by everything that Brody does. Yep, same exact stuff. The vacuum thing is the worst. He finds EVERYTHING!

Blain&Deedra said...

Your daughter is so cute, She is two months older than mine and 4lbs heavier. It's funny how they grow, maybe mine will start to chunk up at some point in time. We'll see.

Lexi said...

her eyes are amazing! I love seeing pictures of her eyes!