Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1/30



heres to the start of the photo a day. looking forward to taking random pictures during the day to capture our lives. to remember the small moments that i dont want to forget. this is the reason i do this, for the memories. you can check out the last photo of the day i did here.
check out the recipe blog! there are already some great recipies posted! you can still sign up to be a contributor. just email me, mhig36@yahoo.com
off to sneek in a shower and box up some of the junk in my computer room! too much stuff!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I love this photo! I wish I had your talent.

jessamyn said...

Hi there! I am visiting from Andrea Powell's page. I think I have been here once before and loved your crafty nature!
This picture is such sweetness! You have a wonderful eye!