Friday, July 4, 2008

3/30

July 3, 2008

my favorite traveling treat. i dont know why, but i always seem to pick some of these up for in the car on a trip. maybe because they help me not get car sick. i really dont like to travel. the getting there and back part is what i really dont look forward to. but we made it and are here and having so much fun. the car dvd player again saved my life. i will probably be singing barney songs in my sleep for the next few nights. anything to keep the kids quite and happy, which is a must when i am traveling alone with my little ones. mark will be coming on sunday. i cant wait till you get here babe. we have some fun things planned!

1 comments:

Lexi said...

my car treat is twizzlers. my mom always had them, so that is just what feels like it belongs.