Friday, July 25, 2008

23/30


things on my mind...
* i think i have a weird addiction to snapping clouds.
* i want to shout from the rooftops that both my children where in bed before 6!
* addie better take a nap tomorrow, didnt get one today, thats why she went down so early.
* my toe is throbbing from having a ziploc container full of spaghetti fall on it today. i cried!
* what does a he and a she wear to a nashville star finale? i need to go shopping.
* i can loose weight, i can loose weight, i can loose weight, i can loose weight....
* i will go to the gym tomorrow, even if i have to drop my crying callie to the sweet old lady in the day care. when i went to pick her up she was rocking her and was just so nice. how appreciative i was to her for loving her while i was working out!
* hmmm, what should i do tonight with my quiet alone time?

2 comments:

Lexi said...

those clouds are beautiful, and my kids scream everytime i drop them at daycare too.

Jess said...

You are so creative!!! Way to got on the children in bed before six. Exciting about Nashville star... do you think mark would try to win Carrie Underwood tickets for me, since he is the lucky one?