Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July celebrations













1. callie at the parade 2. Addie saying... YAY for the parade and waved the WHOLE time! 3. papa and callie under umbrella 4. cool truck 4. little miss eating candy 5.waiting to see the next float 5. cupcakes on a stick! recipe here 6. callie eating
7. in mimis doorway after playing in the sprinklers. 8. meeting new cousin Ellery. First cousin on my side. 9. homemade ice cream! nothing beats it 10.& 11. ended the day with a bang!
**Happy 4th of July!**

4 comments:

BeauandEbenHolwick said...

It's so great to hear from you. So you have two Kids? Crazy. are you guys living in the valley? What's been up for the past few years? give me an update. Eben Holwick.

Tatum said...

what a cute post! looks like you all had so much fun. so your brother's daughter was born? she looks so tiny and cute! Those firework pictures are awesome and that ice cream... yum! I went to Dewper all by myself on Thursday it was quite lonely. I'm not sure where we should go to lunch when you get back but I am REALLY looking forward to it!!! (especially w/o kiddos).

The Bates said...

Those are some great and amazing pictures. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am jealous that you are enjoying the great weather and the small town fun! Wish we were there!

Lexi said...

these pictures are so amazing! I love the fireworks one too, you are so talented.