Saturday, July 19, 2008

17/30









bbq with mimi and papa.
steak, one of your favs.
you were crabby because you got shots the day before.
but then happy when we put your swim suit on.
went swimming, of course.
you tried to grab the cupcake the minute it was in your sight.
you ate the whole cupcake.
and wanted more!
you were completley spoiled.
addie "helped" open your gifts.
lets hope these new toys entertain you.
you are loved by so many.
you are such a joy.
you are so sweet.
your hugs warm my heart.
happy birthday.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Looks like lots of fun. Her swimsuit is adorable! and I loved the little flowers on the cupcakes.

Lexi said...

I love her swimming suit. glad you had a good day.

Tatum said...

How fun!!! You got some adorable pictures! I just want to squeeze that little bebes she is sooooo cute! I'm glad she loved it!