Wednesday, July 30, 2008

28/30


lets hope i make a bigger dent in this list before tomorrows end! i am a list person. i must say i dont make them very often, but when i do, i seem to get alot more done and feel like i accomplished more. speaking of lists, i love these wonderful little lists makers. this one and this one would have me making lists about everything!
i am trying to get everything ready for my mom to come so we can hop on a plane for a short getaway. my motherly instincts are kicking in. i am having those nesting feelings again! i want everything clean, meals planned, things for them to do. lots to prepare. but i am sure everything will go well. i am very much looking forward to our vacation, just him and me. we are staying here. so very excited.
now......
back to that list.

7 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Oh I am a list gal myself, otherwise I am wondering around asking myself what was I going to do? I am certifiably crazy for sure:) Did you wean your baby yet?
I love the name of the hotel, with a name like that is should be a swell stay (I share the same name). Have fun, your mom will do a great job with your girlies.

ashley b said...

Oh yay! I am a list kind of person too! I just wish I always finished them in a timely manner! That hotel is gorgeous! You guys will have a great time I'm sure! You'll have to post lots of pictures from your trip!

Tatum said...

You are one lucky duck! That hotel looks amazing. Your photography is gorgeous. Your new clothes are sexy. Liar! You will have an awesome time. No worries. Are you going to the mall tomorrow? text me.

Natalie said...

Love the vacation!! I have to say I'm a little jealous!!

Julz said...

I hope you two have an amazing time. I wish I just would have buckled down and bought the dang tickets so we four could have gone, but its okay it will be a wonderful getaway for you two. A little bit of advise. Seize the moment and enjoy being "ALONE" together. Have fun, luv ya.

Lexi said...

I love lists, and I hope you have so much fun on your trip!

Ashley Harris said...

That place looks fancy! I hope you have so much fun! I am a list maker as well, although sometimes I'll cheat and put things on my list that I have already done just so I can cross them off. Am I a dork or what?!