Wednesday, October 8, 2008

colors of the season

added alittle fall decor ontop of my desk. sticks with paper leaves.

yellow, brown, and orange. some of my favorite colors.

oh boy... after reading my comments from the last post, i want to tell you, my life is far from perfect. i try to keep my blog a positive and happy place. i have struggles, fears, sadness, pain, worries, hardships just like you all do. i dont want to be one of those people that everyone thinks is perfect, believe me, i am far from it. i yell, my house is dirty, i am overweight, i miss church... a lot, i dont read my scriptures enough, i dont make dinner every night, i have piles of laundry in my closet, i am so impatient with my children, and so on. i am just like everyone else and have flaws. i want to be able to connect with you. i want you to know i am just like you. i think its hard in this blogging world, to remember that everyone is a person and not just a picture and a name you click on.

i love you all, my friends.

need to go get my children in order!:)

5 comments:

Pottruffs said...

Jessica you are so cute. I totally understand. My blog has changed, I try to keep it positive now and keep the bad stuff to ourselves. Everyone has their bad days, good to hear you do too. (-: I love to come to your blog when I have a bad day, it cheers me up.

Lindsey said...

Awwww, I know exactly what you are saying. I like to keep my blog positive too, it is something I look forward to. Sometimes people get the wrong idea but hey we are all human! We all have the good, bad and ugly. Some of us just cover it up more. You blog is always a joy to visit, thank you for sharing with us.

Lexi said...

you are so funny. no one is perfect, but i do love you blog becuase it seems that way lol. it makes me try harder to be a better mom. but even though your blog seems perfect, i don't expect you to be.

Tatum said...

O Jess you are indeed perfect! I've been to your house! :) It is always neatly vacuumed and smells like pumpkin spice, and you have always just finished an amazing project. See you at Duper!

Erin said...

Yes, the blogging world can be very deceiving! But I love that you don't try to make your life seem like it's perfect. Perfect or not... I still think you are one of the most talented people I know!