Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what in the world?

* how did she get up there? no help from sister, i know that!
* when i picked up addie at the gym yesterday, she had a drawing on her arm (with a pen) of a devil! and, it was an old lady who drew it on her? what was she thinking? i have a problem with #1, her drawing on my daughter. now addie will think its ok to draw on herself. and #2, it was a devil!
* our neighbors across the street have christmas lights up!
* i lost 6 lbs in one week without exercising!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
i am in a slump. i feel like i am holding onto this roller coster called life and my fingers are about to loose their grip. my posts may be minimal for the next week or so. i love to blog, maybe it will lift my spirits if i do it more. on a happy note, it is chilly here, kinda... at night :) we had a chilly weather kick off. we watched "charlie brown and the great pumpkin" with all the pillows and blankets in the house and ate popcorn. i am still trying to figure out what to do about the girls costumes for halloween. i want it to be homemade, and i don't want to purchase anything. we will see how it goes, i still have a couple weeks.
my children are napping, when they wake up we are taking a bike ride to the park to end "our weekend". have a good wed. night.

6 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

I'm sorry that things are stressful right now. I'm not sure whats causing it, but I think we're all kind of feeling a little bit of the craziness right now. Call me, seriously, if you ever need to chat because heaven knows we are in similar boats!

andrea said...

That first part of your post cracked me up! I would be pretty concerned as well about the devil...and I couldn't help you with how in the world she got up there!? That is crazy!

I hope the nice weather gets you feeling cheery again. Just focus on your family and home...and the gospel and the creativeness and happiness will flow :) You are so talented, and a great mom...don't forget it!

Meagan said...

Those are some pretty good "what in the world!?" things :) Maybe your neighbors lights are for Halloween??

Jessica said...

nope, i was thinking the same thing. but i drove by last night to see close up, and it is a little ginger bread house proped up in the middle of their yard. red, green, white... :) so strange!

Kendyl said...

oh man!! congrats on the 6 lbs!! woo hoo... you are kicking my trash this week for sure!! I have a little climber of my own!! so dont worry!! YOu should report the lady that drew a devil. sheesh..

Tatum said...

Wow! I can't believe that Callie!

Your neighbors are crazy!

Congratulations on the weight loss. You looked terrific today.

I forgot to pay you for the ribbon.

Let's go to lunch Tuesday. Your choice.

I had fun today. So good to see you!