Saturday, October 4, 2008

on dry land

we are home. actually we are in the mountains to stay for the weekend to pick up the girls. i missed them so. i almost cried at our greeting. it was nice to know they missed me. dont think addie has ever given me a bigger hug, and callie, i dont think i have heard her giggle so much! they are precious. it is good to be home. we did have an amazing trip. it was very relaxing. we didnt plan much with the idea in mind that we wanted to take things slow and enjoy a calm, slow, lifestyle for a week.
(these pictures are taken with my old digital, be forgiving.:) )





our ship,
Monarch of the Seas




of course mark had to win something.... he sprinted down the isle and hurtled onto the stage of the theater. he had to do the moon walk... in front of a few hundred elderly people... all for a free dvd with footage from our cruise.

he did a good job and was entertaining! :) i was so proud of his moon walking skills! :)



12:00 midnight
all you can eat chocolate buffet!
the strawberries were my favorite.
now its time to start weight watchers again.


**Formal Night**
dining room
glistening water
theater
late night
dressing up
with my love


still getting over some sea leg syndrome. i am going to go listen to General Conference now. maybe later we will go to the movie theater. back to life.

8 comments:

Tatum said...

How fun! I missed you. Can't wait to hear all the details... Your pictures are still lovely. Must be the photographer not the camera at all. Get back to town soon!

Britney said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! glad you're back safe and sound!!

Meagan said...

Glad you guys had a fun time!

hkweight said...

I am so jealous! Looks like you had a bast. I want to go a cruise so bad. I told my husband after we have our baby and shes not nursing anymore we are going on a cruise!

ashley b said...

Glad you guys had such a good time. Lovers vacays are definitely awesome!

Caitlin said...

Lucky, Lucky. You look so HOTT all dolled up. Im glad you had a relaxing time. I want to go on a cruise.

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had such a lovely time! Good for you! You two look so cute all dressed up. You have been missed in the blogging world with your daily inspiration!

Lexi said...

this looks so fun! I hope you had a great time. maybe Dave and I will go on a cruise one day