Sunday, September 28, 2008

the love boat

i am leaving on a cruise tomorrow! i am taking a break from getting my house in order, and packing for me and the children (they are going to grandmas). we will be sailing the seas of mexico :) without my third child, my camera.:(
have a lovely week. lets hope i dont get sunburned or seasick, or... sink. i have been a little nervous. but i am overly excited to have alone time with my love. to go to dinner and only feed myself. to sleep, through the night without waking up to kids wetting the bed. oh it will be so nice. see you next week.

Bon Voyage!!

4 comments:

Tatum said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip! You love birds you...!

Pottruffs said...

Wow, have a wonderful time. Sounds like lots of fun. I understand the camera delema. I went a long time without a camera and missed things I would have loved to snap shots of. You'll have to tell us all about it though. Have fun!

Meagan said...

I am sooo excited for you guys!!! Cruises are THE BEST. It will be so nice to have some 'me' time and not have to worry about all those little day to day things. Hope you have so much fun.

Tatum said...

You've been gone to long... this blogging world is not the same without you even for a few days!!