Monday, September 8, 2008

i am having that cooped up feeling








i am so excited for the change in weather. i am ready to do more outdoor activities and let my children wear themselves out. i am ready to dust off my bike in the garage, put the girls in the trailer and ride to the park with a picnic in tow. i am ready to turn off the ac and open the windows. i am ready to take our after dinner walks as a family. i am ready to walk with the kids to get the mail everyday. so much to look forward to. when i was reading all the "what i love about fall" comments it was getting me so excited for the season awaiting us! fall is my absolute favorite season.
today my to-do-list is very long. a lot of errands to run. we are going to the mountain this week for my brothers wedding. so many things to do to get ready to go. i look forward to seeing family and enjoying some down time! the week is new, make it a good one!

4 comments:

Tatum said...

I get mauled all day long! Great photos! I hope you have a lovely trip to the mountains. I am jealous. Is there any thing you can do to bring on fall sooner? Like a Indian rain dance? A fall dance? I'm getting desperate. It is still 110.

Addie Gaylord said...

We are so in the same boat!! I can't wait for summer to come to an end. All summerlong I wish I lived up north but the valley becomes tolerable during fall and winter all though I still miss up north with all my heart, life is more bareable when it's not 180 outside.

Lexi said...

i am glad we moved to a cooler climate becuase even thought the afternoons are hot the mornings and evenings aren't anymore. so really from 1-4 is hot, the rest of the day is beautiful

Pottruffs said...

I love to look at your photos. You are so "real". Your little girls look so happy. I love fall too, it gets gorgeous up here. Hating not having a camera. Leaves are changing already. Our summer was short, with snow in June and all. Not ready for Winter again.