Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the past few days


our week was fully packed and so fun. i ended up not being the photographer of the wedding. a relief. i did take a few. the wedding was in greer, by the lake. it was so pretty there. i love that little, cozy town. must visit it!

:: Day 3... Wedding Day ::

my parents:

i am bummed i didnt get one picture of the bride, Faith. darn. my younger brother kevin was the one who got married. kyle, the middle of us, is on the right.

my girls.. dancing. it was so great. i just let them run wild and i could always count on them being on the dance floor dancing their little hearts out! addie had a BLAST! i wish i took my video camera to show you her dance moves... i will add that to the post list. addie was a flower girl. you can imagine how excited she was about wearing a princess dress.


yellow flowers went for miles and miles on the whole mountain. it
really was amazing. for about an hour, you could count on seeing yellow flowers going on and on and on.

:: Day 4 ::
Sunday. day of rest. relaxation. pjs. card games.


:: Day 5 ::
destruction.

i spent the day with my good friend julie in her absolutely gorgeous home. i am envying it. shame on me. shame on her for tempting me!:) but seriously julie, you have to show everyone else your house!
our children are very mischievous. especially together. oh dear. last time i came up, it was julies perfume... sprayed all over the bed. this time..... markers......


oh my. tristons face is a classic! and addie looks like a vampire child! you are cute my darling and i do love you dearly:)


before we left, the girls collected "treasures" to take home. a little bit of mimi and papas house to take with us.


these "treasures" will more than likely become stamps for painting, or part of a collage tomorrow.


tomorrow its back to real life again. but not for long. we are going on a cruise!:)

6 comments:

Lexi said...

the wedding looked nice and I love the marker pics lol. glad you had a good time. and a cruise? SO jealous!

Julz said...

HAHAHA that picture of "Annie" and Triston is soo funny! I am so glad that we were able to spend Monday together I had a lot of fun. And thank you for all the wonderful compliments on my house, it is a work in progress but I am glad you liked it. I wish we could all get together more often we always end up laughing our hinies off and having such a good time. Thanx for hanging out with us. Let's not wait so long to get together:) Next time it is Andrew and My turn to visit you and come to your house. I think your bed is need of a little perfume what do you think? ;)

Tatum said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time. It's been too long since I've seen you! You have to tell me more about this cruise!! Lucky duck.

Natalie said...

I don't even recognize your brothers anymore!! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding, I love the hillside of yellow flowers!

Ashley Harris said...

We love Greer! It's one of our favorite places to visit. What a cute idea of collecting things - you're so creative! I'm so jealous - a cruise?! Is this another thing that Mark won from the radio?! You guys are just the little travelers!

Shaun said...

The mountain is so beautiful! Makes me miss home. And like someone else said, I don't recognize your brothers at all! They sure have grown up. Makes me feel so old!