Tuesday, September 23, 2008

so sad

my camera is in the shop for a few weeks. :( i feel like a part of me is missing. so lame, i know. i am sad though. we are leaving for our cruise on monday, and i wont have a camera! very sad. i may just take my old digital and see what i can do with it.
i am one who has a hard time posting words without a picture. so what do i blog about? blast from the past pictures?
or... do any of you have questions for me? any question at all, big or small, know you or not, i will answer it. :) ask me something so i can have something to blog about! please! :) ok, ask away......

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Funny how you posted this...So I am making my first quilt and I need someone's advice on what type of batting to use. Sounds like a silly question but I just don't know.... Cotton? Polyester? Can you tell me what kind of results I would get or what you prefer to use? Thanks for the help, I am sorry you camera is sick :(

Erin said...

YAY!! I've really been wanting to hear the answer to this...

On September 2nd, you said in your post that you only knew your husband for one week before you got engaged. I just want to hear the WHOLE story! Lots and lots of details.

Tatum said...

mmmm. Where do you find the time to sew and make so many adorable crafts? What would you say is your main source of inspiration?