Monday, October 20, 2008

raffle for a good cause

many of you have probably heard about Callie, (not my callie). She is the sister of a friend of mine growing up. Callie was ran over by a car in September. She is progressing well and the Dr.s have high hopes for her. Her sister, Ashley is holding a raffle, starting today, to help out with all the medical finances. I donated a list taker to the raffle. There are many other cute goodies to choose from.

it is for a good cause. go here to participate in the raffle and see more about Callie.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

maybe one day if we ever live close you can show me how to do this. I am not very good at sewing, but i might like to try if i was half as talented at it as you are

Tatum said...

Those list makers are beautiful. So cute and so useful!

Poor Callie. I really hope she will be okay!