Saturday, November 15, 2008

buy handmade

my friend is letting me add some of my things to her booth at the Berry Merry Boutique in Show Low this next week. lets make it a handmade Christmas!

**if you dont live in the Show Low area, or aren't able to make it to the boutique, and are interested in any of these items, let me know and we can work something out.

reversible headbands.....


lap or baby blanket....






pillows.....




and my favorite, earrings.........

i have double of most of these.


banner/ bunting......
great to hang in a window,in a craft room, in a girls room above a bed or bring it our for special occasions as birthdays or holidays.

have a most fabulous weekend. i am off the mountains for the week. will update soon with hopefully some snow pictures!
ta ta!

11 comments:

Katelyn Ann(e) said...

i love love love those earrings! How much are they going for?

Lexi said...

you are so talented. seriously, one day you are going to have to teach me!

The Godoy's said...

i cant believe you!!! you are SO talented!!! i think these things are beautiful!!

Ella A. said...

Holy cow! Can I tell you how much I LOVE your blankets, earrings, headbands. . . all of it! Beautiful! I want to buy them all. Love your blog!

Celeste and Devyn said...

HI! I am a friend of Tatum's younger sister and came across your blog. :)I love the pillows ! How much are they? oh and also the earings?

ashley b said...

So I LOVE all of your stuff! I am making headbands for my sisters but I don't think they will turn out as cute as yours did! I can't wait for the boutique I will be sure to check out your stuff! Oh and I'm cracking up at the bed head post....too funny! oh and also, did you make the earings? I've been so curious how those are done.

Jessica said...

ashley,
yes i made them.
and to all who are interested,
the bigger earrings are 6$ the smaller ones are 5$.

shalynn said...

L-O-V-E the earrings and pillows

Katelyn Ann(e) said...

wonderful! i think i have the ones i'd like picked out for all sorts of lovely ladies in my life :0) my e-mail is katelynanne@hotmail.com. That'd be wonderful if you'd contact me! thanks!

Lindsey said...

Everything is pure eye candy! You have been a busy mama! Everything is beautiful, wish I could have one of everything!

Tatum said...

ummm you ARE amazing! I want to place an order. You have been busy busy cute lady!!!