Saturday, November 22, 2008

out takes of callie, both silly and sweet






















ahh, she is going to hate me someday!
* we are home. to the hot and dusty desert. but as much as i would love to live elsewhere, it always feels good to be back here in the valley of the sun. its familiar. i dont like change. Its comforting. its home. i plan on laying low and not stressing this week. seriously need to be thinking of Christmas gifts. last year i waited till the last min and missed out on alot of fun things i wanted to do because i was stressed. not this year. care free is the road im takin.
who isnt excited for turkey day! the crafty crow has some great crafts to keep your kiddos busy while you are busy in the kitchen.
and by the way, for the record of everyone posting about this, i loved "the movie"! :)

8 comments:

Meagan said...

That little bum crack makes me giggle... what a cute little girl :)

Lexi said...

I love these pictures. I didn't get to see "the movie" yet becuase our theater didn't pick it up :( Anyway, thanks for the craft link, I was just tellings some friends that I ahven't done much with the kids this year and it made me sad

Pottruffs said...

Yes, thank you for the craft link. I'm headed there after this. I wanted something for all the kids to be busy with while we cook. Love the photos, what an angel!

Blain&Deedra said...

I was cracking up the whole time. She is so cute!!! And I loved the movie too!

Mimi2four said...

thanks for the pics of callie mae and thanks too for helping me set up my blog while you were here! I am going to see the movie today at 1230--hopefully all those screaming girlies will be in school:) Love you Miss you!
xoxomom

Tatum said...

Callie has grown too fast! I loved the one of her bending over! Perfectly caught on camera! I'm glad you are home. But, you are leaving again for Thanksgiving right? Do you know if there is still Kid's club on Thursday? I can't remember. I loved "the movie" too!

Addie Gaylord said...

oh jess those cheeks both in front and back. so funny!! she really is a doll baby.

ashley b said...

sweet pictures. i especially like the one where it looks like she has just come down for landing. so cute!
so i gave you an award on my blog if you want to check it out.